Occupying a vast portion of Level 39, our showstopping Shangri-La Suite is the ultimate VIP retreat. A spacious living room with separate dining area and kitchenette provides ample space for relaxing and entertaining, while a custom super-king Shangri-La bed draped in 1,000-threadcount luxury linens sets the stage for an unbelievably relaxing stay.
For those requiring additional space, this suite can interconnect to an adjacent room to create a two-bedroom apartment with a total living space of 232 square metres.
Step into the Shangri-La Suite with our virtual tour.
188 - 232 sqm / 2,021 - 2,494 sqf of unparalled luxury.
Sublime skyline views along the River Thames from Canary Wharf to the London Eye.
Spacious living room with custom-made furniture, a private study and guest washroom.
Separate dining area with crystal glassware that can accomodate up to 10 guests and a fully-equipped kitchenette.
Luxurious en-suite bedroom with a custom super king-size Shangri-La bed, walk-in closet, dressing area, two-seater sofa and chaise lounge.
Extra-large marble-clad bathroom with walk-in rain shower, hot whirlpool bath, premium washlet toilet, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Private access via a separate lift.
Bedside controls for lighting, the sun shielding panel and black-out curtains.
Private 1-way airport transfer from a London airport of your choice.
A personal butler to ensure an exceptional stay.
Option to interconnect with an adjacent room to create a two-bedroom suite.
Media & Entertainment
- 46-inch and 55-inch LED televisions
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- A telescope and skyline viewing guide
- iPad with digital newspapers, augmented reality and a local area guide
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Chinese-speaking guest service agents available via a designated speed dial button on all bedroom and living room telephones
- Electronic in-room safe
- Universal plugs
Bath & Personal Care
- Acqua Di Parma toiletries
- 1,000-threadcount Frette bed linens and feather duvet
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Hot whirlpool bath and steam shower
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- 24-hour laundry valet
- Bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea-making facilities with porcelain Chinese tea set
- Cocktail-making kit
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.