Iconic Shard Suite
Our Iconic Shard Suites provide guests with inspiring panoramic views of London’s most notable landmarks in an ultra-luxurious setting.
60 - 72 sqm / 645 - 935 sqf of serene luxury.
Panoramic views of London’s skyline and its most iconic landmarks.
Separate bedroom and living room with a cozy working area.
Large marble-clad bathroom with walk-in rain shower, freestanding bathtub, premium Washlet toilet, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Bedside controls for lighting, the sun shielding panel and black-out curtains.
A personal butler to ensure an exceptional stay.
Media & Entertainment
- 46-inch LED television with a wide variety of international channels
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- A pair of binoculars and skyline viewing guide
- iPad with digital newspaper access
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Chinese-speaking guest service agents available via a designated speed dial button on all bedroom and living room telephones
- Electronic in-room safe
- Universal plugs
Bath & Personal Care
- L'Occitane bathroom amenities
- 600-threadcount Frette bed linens and feather duvet
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour laundry valet
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea-making facilities with porcelain Chinese tea set
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.