Iconic City View Room
Exceptionally positioned in the corner of each floor, our Iconic City View rooms offer the luxury of abundant space with 180-degree panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe.
43 - 60 sqm / 462 - 645 sqf of superb luxury.
180-degree panoramic views of London's spectacular skyline.
Large marble-clad bathroom with walk-in rain shower, premium Washlet toilet, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Bedside controls for lighting, the sun shielding panel and black-out curtains.
Media & Entertainment
- Minimum 40-inch LED television with a wide variety of international channels
- High-speed WiFi and broadband Internet access
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- A pair of binoculars and skyline viewing guide
- iPad with digital newspaper access
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Chinese-speaking guest service agents available via a designated speed dial button on all bedroom telephones
- Electronic in-room safe
- Universal plugs
Bath & Personal Care
- L'Occitane toiletries
- 300-threadcount Frette bed linens
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour laundry valet
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea-making facilities with porcelain Chinese tea set
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.