Deluxe City View Room
Deluxe City View Rooms provide a luxury urban haven furnished with modern flair. The rooms have unparalleled views of the London skyline including its famous landmarks.
Each room offers 32 - 47 sqm / 344 - 505 sqf of luxury.
Compelling views of iconic London landmarks.
Large marble-clad bathrooms feature heated floors, a bathtub, a walk-in shower and a Washlet toilet with a heated seat.
Features include the Shangri-La Bed with 300 thread count Frette linen and climate control to complement the building’s integrated sun-shielding.
Media & Entertainment
- High-speed Internet access
- 40" or 46" LED televisions
- Excellent selection of international television channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International direct dial telephone with two lines and voicemail
- Chinese-speaking guest service agents available via a designated speed dial button on all bedroom telephones
- Electronic safe
- Bedside controls for lighting, the sun shielding panel and black-out shutters
- Ironing board
- Universal plugs
- 24-hour laundry valet
Bath & Personal Care
- Bathtub and walk-in shower
- Bathroom mirror television
- L'Occitane bathroom amenities
- Washlet toilet with heated seat
- 300 thread count linen
- Plush bathrobes
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Chinese tea set
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.