For events inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei offers a wide choice of luxurious venues for meetings. The newly refurbished Far Eastern Grand Ballroom on the third floor is open with its new, modern look:
- 350-inch (777 centimeters in width, 432 centimeters in height) giant LED display in the center
- A pillarless space that spans over 650 square meters
- A 6-meter-high ceiling
- Equipped with new sound and light technologies
Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to help customise meetings and events that have uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities including:
- Eco-coffee breaks featuring locally-sourced seasonal fruits, organic coffee and tea
- Wastage-reduction meals featuring carefully portioned lunch sets and bento box menus
- As the tallest hotel in the city, Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei offers guests an opportunity to partake in a vertical run for team-building purposes as the hotel staff would do annually. Meanwhile, the herb garden located outside ibuki Japanese restaurant on the 7th floor is also an alternative venue for team activities or meeting breaks to take place.
Call us at (886 2) 2376 3384 or email email@example.com for more details.
Our professionally organized, pre-arranged theme parties are the easy way to create a memorable experience for your guests. Contact us at (886 2) 2378 8888 for more details.
Coffee breaks can be offered in various themes, such as “Taste of Taiwan” and “Wellness”; tailor-made service is also available upon request.