Looking for family fun in the city? Head over to your urban oasis for an unforgettable family staycation, where exciting adventures for your little ones await.
The Cubs and Cubbies programme will immerse your little ones on a fun adventure from the moment of arrival through a special check-in experience and specially curated welcome amenities. Kids will discover a kiddie tent pitched in the room, equipped with a cozy daybed where they can play and breathe easy.
Cubs will enjoy a range of dynamic “off-the-couch” activities around the hotel, patterned from the objectives and goals of being a scout, where they can earn and collect badges for every task completed. A line-up of fun learning and interactive activities await, which will allow the little ones to get active, discover their hidden talents, enhance their imagination, as well as unleash their creativity and express themselves through arts and crafts.
This offer includes:
- Daily breakfast at HEAT for 2 adults and 2 children below 6 years old
- Rate is good for two connecting rooms
- Early check-in at 8 a.m. and late check-out at 6 p.m.
- Cubs and Cubbies check-in experience
- Complimentary one (1) round of popcorn, cotton candy, and hotdog from the Edsa Shangri-La’s food carts
- Signature kids’ welcome amenity (kid's backpack, urban oasis map, boy scout sash, wherein they can collect badges from the Cubs and Cubbies activities, a special in-room amenity)
- Kiddie tent set-up in the room
- Robes and slippers for the little ones
- Access to all the Cubs and Cubbies activities
- Personal hygiene and sanitation kit
- In-room air purifier
- In-room wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Access to the Health Club, including hot and cold whirlpool bath, sauna, and steam room
- Use of the lagoon-shaped swimming pool, Aqua Play and kiddie pool with slide
- Complimentary parking within the dates of stay
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.