Shangri-La Hotel, Guangzhou presents a Super Wings-themed room and suite for guests to experience, adding more fun for the kids with one of the most popular cartoon characters worldwide.
Super Wings-themed rooms are available as either a River View Room or a Family Suite, catering to the diversified needs of family staycations. Upon entering the cartoon-inspired rooms, kids will embark on an adventure journey with the Super Wings characters. From bed linens to toiletries, from wake-up alarms to bedtime stories, Jett, Dizzy and other adorable transforming pals will inspire your children to learn and explore the world.
You can also indulge in the charm of nature at Chimelong Safari Park which is around 20 minutes away from the hotel, or spend a rewarding time with your family at Guangdong Museum.
This offer includes:
- 1-night stay in a Super Wings-themed room or suite
- Daily breakfast at Wok Too café for Super Wings-themed River View Room, for 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old
- Additional Horizon Club Lounge access for Super Wings-themed Family Suite, inclusive of breakfast at the Horizon Club Lounge for 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old, and evening cocktails, canapes and beverages served all day
- 1-hour Health Booster (group class by personalized trainer for 1 adult during dedicated time, class will be conducted at 11:30 or 15:00)
- Online handicraft workshop for one child between 14:30 to 15:30 hours from 12 to 17 February 2021, when booked executive suite.
- Guest will receive one of the following benefits
- One Winter Wonderland child entrance ticket including 12 garden fun games. (stay date on: 27 to 28 Nov, 4 to 5, 11 to 12, 18 to 19, 23 to 26 Dec, 30 Dec 2020 to 2 Jan 2021, 8 to 9, 15 to 16 Jan, 21 Jan to 20 Feb 2021)
- CNY 200 net dining credit per night beyond the dates mentioned above (can be used in any of the restaurants or in-room dining services, can be accumulated throughout the stay and redeemed at one time).