In Thailand, driving is on the left.
- Exit Suvarnabhumi Airport from the North Exit.
- Turn left to the Bangkok-Chonburi expressway (motorway).
- Take the elevated expressway, Sri-Raj at Srinakarindh Toll Gate.
- Keep continue going up on the elevated expressway, Rama 9.
- Keep going straight to the Bangkhlo - Chaengwattana Sign, turn left passing 2 Exits and take the 3rd Exit to Silom Exit to Silom Road.
- Turn right on Silom Road and keep left.
- Turn left on New Road and keep right.
- You will immediately see the hotel’s signage on both sides of the road.
- Turn right into a little lane, keep driving only a few minutes further, the hotel is right on the left hand side, next to the Chao Phraya River, at the end of this lane.
When you arrive at the hotel, a valet will help you with your luggage and will park your car in the hotel garage.
You will receive a valet claim ticket to retrieve your car later. Valet parking is for our guests.