At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality, and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of our executive staff will welcome you personally to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Daily breakfast
- Evening cocktails and canapés
- Beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
*As part of the hotel’s enhancement plan, the Horizon Club Lounge (36F) will be upgraded from October 2014 to March 2015. For Horizon Club guests, we have especially prepared an exclusive lounge that is conveniently located on the 7th floor.
With natural daylight and an elegant setting, the Horizon Club will continue to offer all amenities and personalised services, such as daily breakfast, all-day beverages and snacks and evening cocktails and canapés, for guests' enjoyment.