Shangri-La Apartments blend
thoughtful layouts with enticing recreational options. Fully furnished
apartments are well-appointed with crisp, contemporary design in earth tones.
Residents also enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments.
Please click here to view floor plans.
Benefits and services
Residents are welcome to enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments.
- 20% discount off all dining outlets in the hotel
- 15% discount off Spa and Massage service at CHI, The Spa
- 10% discount off Business Centre Services.
- Complimentary usage of Health Club membership
- Complimentary access to the Shangri-La Hotel Pool from Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays)
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service to city
- Complimentary carpark, 1 lot per apartment
- Complimentary one-way arrival transfer from the airport to Shangri-La Apartments (for leases 1 month & above)
pool / Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Tennis court
- Sheltered car park
- Business centre
- Private meeting room
- Round-the-clock security surveillance
- Front desk / concierge
- Room Service from 11am to 11pm
- Daily Housekeeping Service except for Public Holidays and Sundays
- Grocery delivery service
- Babysitting service
shuttle service to the city
Rates start from
SGD 7,000 per month or SGD 330 per night.
- The rental for a fully
furnished apartment is inclusive of utilities and is subject to prevailing
- A minimum lease of 7 nights is required.
advance rental and security deposit to be received prior to check-in.
- Pre-termination of lease is not allowed.
Guest update: In line with our commitment to continuously provide outstanding facilities for our guests, we are pleased to share that we have commenced a refurbishment programme for Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore's Tower Wing. To accommodate the work, the wing is currently closed; however, it will re-open by the end of Quarter 1 in 2017.
Upon completion, the Tower Wing will boast 517 fully refurbished rooms and suites that will offer the highest level of comfort and convenience, and be outfitted with new and innovative features. Featuring contemporary design that draws inspiration from our strong Southeast Asian roots, the wing will enrich the experience of business and leisure travellers, making them feel at home. All measures will be taken to minimise any disruptions to our guests, with all work confined to the Tower Wing.
Other key parts of our hotel will remain operational. These include:
- Valley Wing, which recently saw the refurbishment of its Champagne Bar in 2015
- Garden Wing, which underwent a SGD 68 million renovation in 2012
- Restaurants, including The Line, Waterfall Ristorante Italiano and Shang Palace
- CHI, The Spa, the Health Club, the swimming pool, the tennis courts and selected meeting facilities
Waterfall Ristorante Italiano and The Line will be accessible via the Garden Wing entrance. Shang Palace will be accessible via our Island Ballroom's porte cochere.