Designed to surpass
expectations, Shangri-La Residences emulates a warm Mediterranean feel. This is
subtly manifested in the architectural style, choice of furnishings and
A wealth of recreational facilities and pampering services
makes Shangri-La Residences a most desired address in Singapore.
Please click here to view floor plans.
Enjoy privacy and warm hospitality with only 55 units
in a 4-storey villa style development.
- Rooftop Terrace Units, 14
units on the fourth level with private rooftop terrace featuring a private
Jacuzzi and barbecue pit.
- Ground Floor Units have private verandas
overlooking the courtyard, giving direct access to the swimming pool.
Premier benefits and services
use of fitness centre and pool
- Restaurant signing privileges
- Business Centre
- Meeting and function rooms
- Catering services for private parties
- Grocery delivery service
- Complimentary shuttle services
- Round-the-clock security
- Front desk / concierge
- Housekeeping services
- Room Service from 11am to 11pm
Rates start from SGD 10,800 per
- Rental is subject to prevailing government tax.
- Partially and fully furnished units can be rented.
- A minimum lease of six months
- Full advance rental and security deposit to be received
prior to check-in.
- Pre-termination of lease is not allowed.
Guest update: In line with our commitment to continuously provide outstanding facilities for our guests, we are pleased to share that we have commenced a refurbishment programme for Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore's Tower Wing. To accommodate the work, the wing is currently closed; however, it will re-open by the end of Quarter 1 in 2017.
Upon completion, the Tower Wing will boast 517 fully refurbished rooms and suites that will offer the highest level of comfort and convenience, and be outfitted with new and innovative features. Featuring contemporary design that draws inspiration from our strong Southeast Asian roots, the wing will enrich the experience of business and leisure travellers, making them feel at home. All measures will be taken to minimise any disruptions to our guests, with all work confined to the Tower Wing.
Other key parts of our hotel will remain operational. These include:
- Valley Wing, which recently saw the refurbishment of its Champagne Bar in 2015
- Garden Wing, which underwent a SGD 68 million renovation in 2012
- Restaurants, including The Line, Waterfall Ristorante Italiano and Shang Palace
- CHI, The Spa, the Health Club, the swimming pool, the tennis courts and selected meeting facilities
Waterfall Ristorante Italiano and The Line will be accessible via the Garden Wing entrance. Shang Palace will be accessible via our Island Ballroom's porte cochere.