Set within the 8.5-hectare Qaryat Al Beri complex, The Shangri-La Residences are located between the Souk and Traders Hotel and they are connected to all the facilities via the hotel’s waterway abras (Arabic gondolas) and club cars. A separate check-in reception desk is located in Al Hur block.
With distinctive Arabian architecture and contemporary décor, Shangri-La Residences provide a pleasing sense of warmth and freedom throughout, offering luxurious accommodation and Shangri-La hospitality for guests staying for longer periods. All units are sea-facing with either a terrace or balcony, with views of the canal or pools.
The accommodation ranges from studios to four-bedroom apartments. Residence dimensions:
- Studios (46 to 78 sqm)
- One-bedroom residence (66 to 102 sqm)
- Two-bedroom residence (112 to 123 sqm)
- Three-bedroom residence (176 to 195 sqm)
- Four-bedroom residence (195 to 232 sqm)
The Residences are managed by the hotel so each guest will experience Shangri-La hospitality first-hand within this exclusive setting.
For enhanced comfort, the units comprise living rooms, kitchen and en-suite bathrooms for each bedroom.
Benefits and Services
- Housekeeping services
- Use of the fitness centre and pools
- Restaurant signing privileges
- Private parking (entrance to the parking lot is at Al Hur block gate)
- Easy access to the Souk
- Concierge services
- Security surveillance
- Room service
- Abras station for ease of access around the complex
* Golden Circle guests booked under the public rate earn Golden Circle points for their stays at Shangri-La Residences.