The Shangri-La Residences are set within the 8.5-hectare Qaryat Al Beri complex. The Residences are located between the Souk and Traders Hotel and they are connected to all the facilities via the hotel's waterway abras (gondolas) and club cars. A separate check-in reception desk is located in Al Hur block.
The architecture is Arabian and the décor is modern, providing a pleasing sense of warmth and freedom throughout. All units are sea facing with either a terrace or a balcony, with views of the ocean or pools.
The accommodation ranges from studios to four-bedroom apartments. Residence dimensions:
- Studios (46 to 78 sqm)
- One-bedroom residence (66 to 102 sqm)
- Two-bedroom residence (112 to 123 sqm)
- Three-bedroom residence (176 to 195 sqm)
- Four-bedroom residence (195 to 232 sqm)
The Residences are managed by the hotel so each guest will experience Shangri-La hospitality first-hand within this exclusive setting.
For enhanced comfort, the units comprise living rooms, kitchen and en-suite bathrooms for each bedroom.
Benefits and Services
- Housekeeping services
- Use of the fitness centre and pools
- Restaurant signing privileges
- Private parking (entrance to the parking lot is at Al Hur block gate)
- Easy access to the Souk
- Concierge services
- Security surveillance
- Room service
- Abras station for ease of access around the complex
* Golden Circle guests booked under the corporate or public rate earn Golden Circle points for their stays at Shangri-La Residences.