Bord Eau is the ultimate restaurant for French fine dining in Abu Dhabi. In the setting of a chic dining room that boasts opulent fabrics and furniture, the chef de cuisine prepares seasonal fresh produce that is flown in from France and serves each dish as an artistic expression.
Bord Eau offers a superb a la carte menu and daily specials. For the ultimate Bord Eau experience, the blind tasting menu is a must. Quiet instrumentals and a warm ambiance complement the rich gastronomy to create an intimate dining experience.
To maintain a peaceful environment, children under 12 years old are not permitted in the restaurant.
- Restaurant of the year and Favourite French Restaurant, What's On Awards, 2014
- Best Romantic and Higly Commended Contemporary European, Time Out Abu Dhabi Awards, 2014
- Highly Commended Romantic, Best Contemporary European and Restaurant of the Year, Time Out Abu Dhabi Awards, 2013
- Restaurant of the Year, BBC Good Food Awards, 2013
- Best French, What's On Abu Dhabi Awards, 2012
- Best Contemporary European and Restaurant of the Year, Time Out Abu Dhabi Awards, 2012
- Favourite European Restaurant, What's On Abu Dhabi Awards, 2010 and 2011
- Restaurant of the Year, What's On Abu Dhabi Awards, 2010
- Best Romantic, Best European Contemporary and Restaurant of the Year, Time Out Abu Dhabi Awards, 2010
Chef Didier Quennouelle
Find out more about his culinary journey.
Meet the chef
Signature dishes from our experienced chef, crafted with meticulous attention to every detail and presented to your table.