Executive Suites offer an abundance of space for working or relaxing. They include a spacious separate bedroom, living room, closet and large bathroom with bathtub and shower facilities.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the following selection of amenities and
services to match guests’ individual needs:
- Breakfast in the Club Lounge
- Evening cocktails and canapés
- Beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe-shine services
- Use of meeting room facilities, for up to 2 hours per day
Each room offers about 57 sqm / 613 sqf of luxury.
Luxurious living room with separate bedroom.
Spacious marble bathroom with separate rainforest shower and bathtub.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge with benefits including daily breakfast, evening cocktails and meeting room facilities.
Media & Entertainment
- Wired or wireless broadband Internet access
- 40-inch LCD television
- DVD entertainment system
- iPod docking station and sound system
- LCD television in bathroom
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Spacious work area
- Full-sized executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium Shangri-La amenities
- Separate shower stall
- Invigorating rainforest shower
- Ironing facilities
- Weight scale
- Hair dryer
- Feather duvet and pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- 300-thread-count bed linens
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Nespresso coffee machine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under
the age of 6 are entitled to enjoy *buffet meals at no cost in the All Day Dining venue
when accompanied by a paying adult; up to a maximum of 2 children. For more
than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but
under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.