Club Premier Parkview Room
Club Premier Parkview Rooms offer great comfort in a spacious non-suite environment with the comfort and amenities of Premier Rooms, plus exclusive Club privileges.
Each spacious room offers 78 sqm / 840 sqf of comfort.
Panoramic views of Century Park.
An extended living and seating area, providing generous space to relax.
Guests receive access to The Club Lounge and its full range of associated privileges.
Portable Wi-Fi device for staying connected outside the hotel (subject to availability).
Suite-paying guests are entitled to 2 pieces of garment pressing per stay.
Breakfast available for take-away upon request.
Welcome minibar in the room upon arrival.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch flatscreen LCD television
- In-house movie channels
- iPod docking station and sound system
- Satellite and cable television
- Wired and wireless broadband Internet access
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Executive desk with multi-plug socket
- International Direct Dial dual line telephone
- Voice mail
Bath & Personal Care
- Duvet and pillow menu
- B athroom amenities
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Welcome mini-bar upon arrival including bottled craft beers from The BREW
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
Buffet is subject to availability.