Located on the 29th floor, the Specialty Suite offers an expansive and well-appointed living area, a generous array of amenities, plus exclusive The Club privileges.
About the Club
The more you travel, the more life's little luxuries become absolute necessities.
- Daily breakfast at The Club Lounge
(breakfast for take-away is available upon request)
- Welcome minibar in the room upon arrival
- Use of The Club meeting facilities for 2 hours daily
- Guests staying in suites are entitled to 1 piece of garment pressing per stay
- Beverages all day at The Club Lounge, In the early evening, enjoy an exclusive selection of cocktails and canapés on the house.
Immerse yourself in 126 sqm / 1,355 sqf of exquisite luxury.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate sitting room, kitchenette, and dining room as well as spacious wardrobe and a powder room.
55-inch flat-screen television in the living room.
46-inch flat-screen television in the bedroom.
Large marble bathroom that contains:
a soaking tub
a built-in LCD television
a separate, glass-enclosed shower with an adjustable shower head
Access to the Club Lounge, with benefits, including:
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast option, upon request
Welcome minibar in the room upon arrival
Suite paying guests are entitled to 2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Portable Wi-Fi device for staying connected outside the hotel (subject to availability).
Breakfast available for take-away upon request.
Welcome minibar in the room upon arrival.
Media & Entertainment
- DVD player
- In-house movie channels
- iPod docking station and sound system
- Satellite and cable television
- Wired and wireless broadband Internet access
- Flatscreen television in living room and bedroom
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Dual line International Direct Dial telephone
- Executive desk with multi-plug socket
- Fax / printer
Bath & Personal Care
- Duvet and pillow menu
- Bathroom amenities
- Soaking tub with hot whirlpool bath
- Designer bath products
- Built-in LCD television
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July, 2019, Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms.
- Please contact Service Center dialing “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Welcome mini-bar upon arrival including bottled craft beers from The BREW
- Nespresso coffee machine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
Buffet is subject to availability.