Executive Bosphorus Suite
Located exclusively on level 5, our Executive Bosphorus Suites include a separate living room and features two private terraces - one facing the city and the other looking out to the legendary strait.
100 sqm / 1,076 sqf of spacious luxury.
Historic city and Bosphorus views from two private terraces.
Separate bedroom and living area.
Large marble-clad master bathroom with separate rain shower and bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch LCD satellite television with in-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Bedside table copy of James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon' novel
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Bvlgari toiletries
- 300-threadcount linen
- Plush bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.