Deluxe Bosphorus Suite
Located on the corners of 3rd and 4th floors, our Deluxe Bosphorus Suites offer the luxury of abundant space with stunning panoramic views of the majestic Bosphorus Strait. Each suite offers a separate living room and guest bathroom for entertaining others or holding an intimate meeting, along with exclusive privileges including luxury return airport transfers by Rolls-Royce.
110 sqm / 1,184 sqf of scenic luxury.
Floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic views of the Bosphorus Strait.
Separate bedroom and living area.
Large marble-clad master bathroom with separate rain shower and bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Return luxury airport transfers in a chauffeured Rolls-Royce.
An exclusive full Turkish breakfast experience, served in your suite (once per stay).
Media & Entertainment
- 42-inch LCD satellite television with in-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Bedside table copy of James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon' novel
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Adjustable ergonomic chair
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Bvlgari toiletries
- 300-threadcount bed linen
- Plush bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
- Authentic Turkish breakfast experience (once per stay)
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.