Bosphorus Duplex Suite
Our Duplex Suites provide a unique stay across two levels of living space, with the master bedroom intimately located on the upper floor. The living and dining area on the lower level features a private terrace, while double-height windows unlock awe-inspiring views of Dolmabahçe Palace, Maiden’s Tower (Kız Kulesi) and the Old City.
85 - 110 sqm / 915 - 1,184 sqf of expansive luxury.
Spectacular views of the Bosphorus Strait, Dolmabahçe Palace and Old City.
Split-level floor plan featuring a master bedroom on the upper floor and separate living and dining areas on the lower level.
Large marble-clad master bathroom with rain shower or bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Media & Entertainment
- 42-inch LCD satellite television with in-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Bedside table copy of James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon' novel
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Bvlgari toiletries
- 300-threadcount bed linens
- Plush bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.