Exclusively located on the 6th floor, our Barbaros Suites provide guests with inspiring views in a luxurious, neoclassical setting accented by Chinoiserie décor. Each suite includes full living and dining areas along with two private balconies set up for al-fresco dining – one facing the city and the other looking over the spectacular Bosphorus Strait.
180 sqm / 1,938 sqf of resplendent luxury.
Two private balconies with sweeping views of the city and Bosphorus Strait.
Separate living room, dining area and guest bathroom.
Large marble-clad master bathroom with separate rain shower and bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Choice of return airport transfers or a bespoke city tour in a chauffeured Rolls-Royce.
An exclusive full Turkish breakfast experience served in your suite (once per stay).
Media & Entertainment
- 42-inch LCD satellite television with in-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Bedside table copy of James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon' novel
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Adjustable ergonomic chair
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Bvlgari toiletries
- 800-threadcount bed linen
- Plush bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
- Authentic Turkish breakfast experience (once per stay)
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.