Terrace Bosphorus Room
Located exclusively on level 5, our Terrace Bosphorus Room opens to a private terrace with partial views of the Bosphorus Strait and highlight the spectacular silhouette of the old city.
42 - 60 sqm / 452 - 646 sqf of refined luxury.
Partial views of the Bosphorus Strait from a private terrace.
Large marble-clad master bathroom with rain shower or bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch LCD satellite television with in-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Bedside table copy of James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon' novel
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium bath toiletries
- 300-threadcount linens
- Plush bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.