Located on levels 1 through 5, our Deluxe Rooms overlook the inner atrium of the hotel and are bathed in soft blue accents that evoke the soothing nature of the Bosphorus Strait.
50 sqm / 538 sqf of soothing luxury.
Floor-to-ceiling windows or a French balcony overlooking the inner atrium.
Large marble-clad master bathroom with separate rain shower and bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch LCD satellite television with in-house movie channels
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Bedside table copy of James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon' novel
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium bath toiletries
- 300-threadcount linen
- Plush bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.