Deluxe Rooms offer the space and fine amenities for a relaxing stay. The décor features soft blue accents that evoke the waters of the Bosphorus Strait. Most rooms have a French balcony overlooking the inner atrium of the hotel and are the largest introductory category rooms in the city (60 sqm or 638 sqft).
Deluxe Rooms are located on levels 1 through 5.
Floor-to-ceiling window provides view of the atrium.
Indulgent king or twin bed (available on request) with 300-threadcount linen.
Large marble-clad bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
Each room offers 50 sqm / 538 sqf of luxury.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch LCD satellite television
- In-house movie channels
- Complimentary broadband and wireless Internet access
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Adjustable ergonomic chair
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines
- Voice mail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Sumptuous marble-clad bathroom
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Premium bath toiletries
- Heated bathroom floor
- 19-inch TV embedded in vanity mirror
- 300-threadcount linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Nespresso coffee machine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.