Deluxe Bosphorus Room
Located on levels 1 through 4, our Deluxe Bosphorus Rooms feature modern décor complemented by partial views of the legendary Bosphorus Strait from floor-to-ceiling windows.
42 - 60 sqm / 452 - 646 sqf of scenic luxury.
Floor-to-ceiling windows offering partial views of the Bosphorus Strait.
Large marble-clad master bathroom with a rain shower and/or bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch LCD satellite television with in-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- 19-inch television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Bedside table copy of James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon' novel
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium bath toiletries
- 300-threadcount bed linens
- Pillow menu
- Plush bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.