Deluxe Bosphorus Room
Deluxe Bosphorus Rooms feature cosy surroundings and modern décor complemented by partial views of the famous Bosphorus. From the windows, one can catch glimpses of the hustle and bustle of this legendary strait.
The rooms are located on levels 1 through 4.
Floor-to-ceiling window provides partial views of the Bosphorus Strait.
Indulgent king or twin bed (available on request) with 300-threadcount linen.
Large marble-clad bathroom with separate shower and / or bathtub.
Each room offers 42 - 60 sqm / 452 - 646 sqf of luxury.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch LCD satellite television
- In-house movie channels
- Complimentary broadband and wireless Internet access
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Adjustable ergonomic chair
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines
- Electronic in-room safe
- Voice mail
Bath & Personal Care
- Sumptuous marble-clad bathroom
- Separate shower and / or bathtub
- Premium bath toiletries
- Heated bathroom floor
- 19-inch TV embedded in vanity mirror
- 300-threadcount linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Nespresso coffee machine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.