Deluxe Burj Khalifa View Room
Our Deluxe Burj Khalifa View Rooms offer stylish comfort with iconic landmark views. A calming space filled with shades of soft grey, white and lilac with subtle gold accents, these rooms are the perfect introduction to the wonderful city of Dubai.
In accordance with the United Arab Emirates government regulations, hotel rooms, suites and serviced apartments can be used solely for accommodation and are not to be used for other activities, such as parties or large gatherings. All guests staying in the hotel and apartment need to register with valid identification papers.
45 sqm / 484 sqf of scenic luxury.
Impressive views of Burj Khalifa and downtown Dubai.
Spacious marble-clad bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower and separate deep-soaking bathtub.
Original local artwork and sculptures that pay homage to the country’s heritage.
Media & Entertainment
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Flat-screen television with satellite cable and in-house movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines, dataport connection and voicemail
- Meditative colouring postcards
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Crispy Mint premium toiletries
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.