Horizon Club Executive Room
Our Horizon Club Executive Rooms offer the luxury of abundant space with added benefits. Enjoy exclusive privileges including access to Level 42 and the Horizon Club Lounge, featuring daily breakfast and evening cocktails with unparalleled skyline views.
In accordance with the United Arab Emirates government regulations, hotel rooms, suites and serviced apartments can be used solely for accommodation and are not to be used for other activities, such as parties. All guests staying in the hotel and apartment need to register with valid identification papers.
Please note, in view of the current COVID-19 situation, the Horizon Club Lounge will be closed until further notice.
55 sqm / 591 sqf of exquisite luxury.
Relaxing views of the Arabian Sea.
Spacious marble-clad bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower and separate deep-soaking bathtub.
Exclusive access to the Horizon Club Lounge, the private terrace on Level 42 and indoor infinity pool overlooking the Burj Khalifa.
Media & Entertainment
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Flat-screen television with satellite cable and in-house movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines, dataport connection and voicemail
- Meditative colouring postcards
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- L'Occitane premium toiletries
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Evening cocktails and canapés at the Horizon Club Lounge
- All-day non-alcoholic beverages at the Horizon Club Lounge
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.