At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality, and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of our management staff will personally welcome you to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure, subject to availability
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Continental breakfast from 6.30am to 10.30am on weekdays and 6.30am to 12noon on weekends (all-day dining is also available for breakfast from 6am to 10.30am)
- Evening cocktails and canapés from 6pm to 8pm
- Light snacks and beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day