Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai unveils its flexible portfolio of hotel meeting and banqueting facilities in the city. From international conventions to high-powered boardroom meetings and grand celebrations, the hotel’s Events Management team collaborates closely with experienced culinary professionals and a well-trained banquet services team to ensure no detail goes overlooked in executing successful events for guests.
- More than 8,500 square metres of space
- Including a 2,230-square-metre pillar-free ballroom and a 1,018-square-metre second ballroom
- A total of 26 multi-purpose function rooms
- Adjacent to Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
- The hotel’s facilities are designed to capitalise on the proximity.
Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai is now an appointed outside caterer, dedicated to creating unforgettable events in multiple locations with flexible planning, gourmet creations and impeccable hospitality.
The hotel, with 8,500-square-metres of meeting and banqueting space, caters to more than 100 major exhibitions and conferences annually for international and domestic delegates. The exceptional service has extended to outside catering to make every event inspiring and unique.
As one of a few hotels with the government-issued food business license, certified by the China Food and Drug Administration, the hotel focuses on commitment and consistency to create flexible event planning packages that are suitable for events of any scale – from the simplest gatherings to the most elaborate and extravagant banquets.
The hotel’s highly experienced catering planners will offer assistance every step of the way to create outstanding themed events, with their services including the planning and arrangement of all the event details from set-up, decoration, menus to special requests.
For more information, please contact the Events and Catering Sales at (86 21) 6169 8888 ext. 6823 or visit www.shangri-la.com/kerry.
Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai promotes More Room for Life.
Let us customise your event or break and make an energetic or cultural difference in your meeting.
- Breakfast in beautiful Century Park, a three-minute walk from the hotel where jogging, bike riding and tai chi activities get the energy flowing, followed by a take-away healthy breakfast box. If the weather doesn't suit the outdoors, then we bring a tai chi or yoga instructor to the breakfast or coffee break. Energy supports creativity at Kerry Hotel.
- A cultural break with local artisans offering art displays, Chinese calligraphy, crafts and a chef demonstrating how to make local delicacies - its getting to know the local culture at break time.
- Choose potted plants or seedlings over cut flower arrangements and join the hotel staff in planting them on the hotel grounds at the end of your meeting.
For more information, please contact our Events Management Team at (86 21) 2828 7410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.