1 866 565 5050
Shangri-La The Fort, Manila
Spend your brief sojourn at The Fort as you prepare for your much-anticipated and safe homecoming. Enjoy warm comforts and a variety of options to remain engaged, contactless, yet connected.
Length of Stay: Minimum of 5 consecutive nights
This offer includes:
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Daily set meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in-room
- Self-care kits and amenities
- Complimentary local calls (not applicable to long distance and mobile phone calls)
- Deluxe Room: option for connecting room booking for families or conversion of adjoining room to remote work space
- Executive or Premier Suites
- Exercise mat
- Keiser stationary bike
- Nespresso machine with coffee pods
- Snack basket
- Special bath amenities
- Adventure Zone amenities for families with kids
- Proof of test (eg. test stub of COVID-19 test from the airport)
- Accomplished online travel and health declaration upon check-in.
- For foreigners: the above noted requirements along with the Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Work/Student Visa.
- For vaccinated guests, endorsement of the Bureau of Quarantine on the prescribed length of stay for self-isolation.
- Clearance or online negative result results from the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) upon check-out.
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Our highly vaccinated workforce provides the safest possible environment for your next holiday. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.
Shangri-La The Fort Manila is a Safety Seal-certified establishment and have been awarded with Safeguard™ Hygiene Excellence Certification and Safety Label by Bureau Veritas, the World’s leading testing and inspection agency. View our COVID-19 certifications, services, and updates here.