(63 2) 8633 8888
Edsa Shangri-La, Manila
Looking for family fun in the city? Head over to your urban oasis for an unforgettable family staycation, where exciting adventures for your little ones await.
The Cubs and Cubbies programme will immerse your little ones on a fun adventure from the moment of arrival through a special check-in experience and specially curated welcome amenities. Kids will discover a kiddie tent pitched in the room, equipped with a cozy daybed where they can play and breathe easy.
Cubs will enjoy a range of dynamic “off-the-couch” activities around the hotel, patterned from the objectives and goals of being a scout, where they can earn and collect badges for every task completed. A line-up of fun learning and interactive activities await, which will allow the little ones to get active, discover their hidden talents, enhance their imagination, as well as unleash their creativity and express themselves through arts and crafts.
This offer includes:
- Daily breakfast at HEAT for 2 adults and 2 children below 6 years old
- Rate is good for two connecting rooms
- Early check-in at 8 a.m. and late check-out at 6 p.m.
- Cubs and Cubbies check-in experience
- Complimentary one (1) round of popcorn, cotton candy, and hotdog from the Edsa Shangri-La’s food carts
- Signature kids’ welcome amenity (kid's backpack, urban oasis map, boy scout sash, wherein they can collect badges from the Cubs and Cubbies activities, a special in-room amenity)
- Kiddie tent set-up in the room
- Robes and slippers for the little ones
- Access to all the Cubs and Cubbies activities
- Personal hygiene and sanitation kit
- In-room air purifier
- In-room wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Access to the Health Club
- Use of the lagoon-shaped swimming pool, Aqua Play and kiddie pool with slide
- Complimentary parking within the dates of stay
Please be advised that Edsa Shangri-La, Manila is currently not accepting bookings for mandatory quarantine, including those for guests arriving from abroad. Guests from abroad may check-in after they receive their negative test results. Also, as per Department of Tourism Administrative Order 2020-006-C, the hotel and its guests shall abide by the following guidelines for staycations:
- Staycation guests shall be required to present a negative result from a Rapid Antigen Test (within 24 hours of check-in) or RT-PCR Test (within 72 hours of check-in). In this regard, we are now offering On-site Rapid Antigen Testing exclusively for guests. Guests may schedule an appointment to undergo testing prior check-in on the day of arrival, to be conducted by our healthcare partner, International Traveler’s Medical Center.
- We may accept guests who are residents of the National Capital Region (NCR), as well as those from CALABARZON undertaking direct Point-to-Point travel to NCR (i.e. no side trips to other tourism destinations). A government-issued ID with residence address will be required upon check-in.
- Individuals of all ages, except those with comorbidities or are currently pregnant, are permitted to go on staycation in DOT-Accredited Accommodation Establishments.
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.