Achieve fitness goals with the help of more than 30 state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines (treadmills, constrainers, exercise bikes, rowing machines and spinning bikes) with Discover consoles featuring Internet connectivity, Lifescape 3D virtual courses, swipe technology, and smartphone–compatible custom workout settings.
High-energy functional training zone
This zone features Synergy 360s with multiple spaces for various functional exercises. Take advantage of suspension training, battling rope, rebounder space and kettle bells, under the instruction of an in-house team of coaches and specialists certified by internationally recognized organizations like the American Council on Exercise (ACE), National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA) and National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
Boxing and mixed-martial arts section
This section is equipped with the new revolutionary BoxMaster and also features a kicking bag, heavy bag and double-end balls for individual training or circuit-based group classes.
Exclusive triathlon training space
Triathletes undergoing training have the following equipment at their disposal:
- The Vasa Swim Ergometer – the ultimate swim bench for improving endurance, sustained power and swimming stroke techniques
- The Google Maps-Powered Tour de France Bike – engineered with a stunning 20% decline capability, a built-in power meter and Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Dedicated treadmill for running
Dedicated flexibility and stretching zone
A space exclusively for stretching, flexibility and core exercises. This zone boasts the following features:
- Flex Area by Pavigym – specially designed area with vibrant and comfortable flooring for warming up and cooling down. Complemented by a strengthening and stretching guide, the Flex Area can be used individually or under the supervision of a personal trainer
- Stott-Pilates Spring Wall - dubbed as Pilates off-the-wall, it can be used to perform exercises for lengthening and strengthening the torso, shoulders, back and legs while correcting or restoring the spine’s natural curvature
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool set amidst a lush tropical garden. Enjoy aqua fitness workouts and conditioning exercises. Two tennis courts are also available, and the hotel offers a comprehensive training programme under the supervision of international tennis training academy.
No fitness gear? No worries! The Health Club provides an On–The-Go Kit containing on-loan items available for guests to borrow. Signature Workout Programmes and group exercise classes are readily available for specific needs and preferences.
Click here to learn more about the Health Club.
6am – 9pm
Cubs and Cubbies Playroom
9am – 6pm
Outdoor Swimming Pool
6am – 6pm Monday to Thursday
6am to 8pm Friday to Sunday
6am – 8pm
Whirlpool Bath (Hot and Cold)
6am – 8:30pm