Toll-Free 1 866 565 5050
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London
This major new exhibition is the first to showcase creative individuals who came together in intimate relationships to work across photography, sculpture, architecture, poetry, music and dance. Featuring around 40 principal couples including legendary figures such as Lee Miller and Man Ray, as well as Pablo Picasso and Dora Maar, the exhibition is a rich exploration of intimate relationships in all their various forms.
Enjoy a day out at the Modern Couples exhibition at the Barbican, followed by cocktails for two in GŎNG Bar, the most romantic cocktail bar in London, and a night in a luxurious room or suite, inclusive of breakfast.
This offer includes:
- A one-night stay in one of our luxurious rooms or suites
- English breakfast for two, served in TĪNG Restaurant and Lounge
- Two tickets to the Barbican’s Modern Couples exhibition
- Two cocktails per person in GŎNG Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Use of gym and infinity Sky Pool