From complex seminars to major conventions, bespoke business meetings are flawlessly arranged at Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong, with versatile configurations to meet every need.
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to help customise meetings and events, providing uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities, including:
- Tai-chi class against the backdrop of the world famous Victoria Harbour at the outdoor "hanging garden" adjacent to the hotel
- A guided tour to Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Garden to appreciate this large temple complex of elegant wooden architecture, renovated in Tang Dynasty style. The treasured Buddhist relic, soul-soothing ponds and a great stretch of green in the concrete jungle of the city give visitors a sense of well-being and relaxation
- Eco-tour, pink dolphin watching tour or a nature trail walk can be arranged
- A visit to local underprivileged children or elderly people with interactive activities, such as games and interest classes
- Power stretching during the afternoon session of your meeting - a five-minute relaxation exercise to get you in the right frame of mind
- Healthy cooking lessons with hotel chefs
- Sustainable seafood dishes at any of our food outlets
Call us at (852) 2733 8794 or email email@example.com.
Our professionally organised, prearranged themed parties are an easy way to create a memorable experience for your guests. To complement each theme, you may choose menus that are specially tailored to your guests' needs and preferences. Contact us at (852) 2733 8708 for more details.