Chef de Cuisine Franck Elie Laloum
Chef de Cuisine Franck Elie Laloum has spent more than 15 years in some of the best Michelin star restaurants in France. He brings his skills and knowledge to Jade on 36 in order to create the best French fine dining destination in Shanghai.
Chef Franck aims to use only natural flavours, fresh vegetables and spices. He believes that flavours should never be overpowering and that there should never be more than five flavours in one dish.
Chef Franck has worked at:
- Maison Pic, Restaurant Pic, Michelin three-star Bistrot 7 (Bistrot Chic) in Valence, France
- Hotel Mardan Palace, Aquamarine in Antalya, Turkey
- Hotel Majestic, Michelin two-star Restaurant La Villa des Lys Michelin in Cannes, France
- Hotel Martinez, Michelin two-star Restaurant La Palme d’Or in Cannes, France
- Michelin three-star Restaurant Maison Troisgro in Roanne, France