The Presidential Suite is furnished with tastefully appointed
furniture and fittings.
Clients include celebrities and diplomats, making it a prestigious address
at Shangri-La Hotel, Wuhan.
About the Horizon Club
At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service. Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Daily breakfast, evening cocktails and canapés
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access， selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day，copy, scan, printing service
Each suite offers 208 sqm / 2,239 sqf of luxury.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate sitting room, dining area, kitchenette.
Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bathtub areas, bathrobes and extra large towels, premium Shangri-La toiletries.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi Access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- In-room fax, printer and copy machine
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.