With panoramic city views, the 20 Executive Suites provide space, comfort and a full array of amenities that make for a comfortable and productive trip.
The suites offer a spacious and comfortable sitting room. This provides privacy and a place to host a business meeting.
About the Horizon Club
At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service. Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Daily breakfast, evening cocktails and canapés
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access， selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day，copy, scan, printing service
Each room offers 70-86 sqm / 753-925 sqf of luxury.
Flat-panel satellite television and DVD entertainment systems.
Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bathtub areas, bathrobes and extra large towels, premium Shangri-La toiletries.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with its full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- DVD entertainment system
- Wi-Fi Access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- In-room fax, printer and copy machine
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.