Three specialty suites - the Ulaanbaatar, Kharkhorin and Xanadu - are available for the sophisticated traveler seeking comfortable accommodation in the city.
The suites are luxuriously appointed and spacious with a furnished contemporary master bedroom, living space and dining area. The suites all include access to the Horizon Club Lounge privileges.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge on the 21st floor with the following benefits:
* Daily breakfast
* Evening cocktails and canapés (5:30 – 7:00 PM)
* Soft beverages served all day in Horizon Club Lounge
* Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
* Suit pressing and shoeshine service
* Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day.
Each suite offers a minimum of 130 sqm / 1,399 sqf of luxury.
Magnificent views over Nairamdal Park or Great Chinggis Khan Square.
Separate marble shower and bath, heated bathroom floor.
Separate bedroom, living room, dining area.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with its full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi access
- Flatscreen satellite television
- In-house movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Spacious executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial (IDD) telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic in-room safe
- Bedside lighting controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Separate marble shower and bathtub
- Heated bathroom floor
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Feather duvet and toppers
- Pillow menu
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests that are under the age of 6 (maximum of two children) can enjoy buffet meals, and children between the ages of 6 and 12 (maximum of two children) will be entitled to a 50% discount on the buffet price when accompanied by a paying adult. *Buffet is subject to availability.