The Shangri-La Suite is the hotel’s luxurious and impressive accommodation.
The suite offers elegant furnishings, spacious comfort and attentive services for a memorable stay in Ulaanbaatar. Guests staying in the suite will enjoy access to Horizon Club privileges.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge on the 21st floor with the following benefits:
* Daily breakfast
* Evening cocktails and canapés (5:30 – 7:00 PM)
* Soft beverages served all day in Horizon Club Lounge
* Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
* Suit pressing and shoeshine service
* Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day.
Each suite offers a minimum of 226 sqm / 2,432 sqf of luxury.
Commanding views over Ulaanbaatar National Park and Nairamdal Park.
Spacious sitting room, kitchenette and dining area.
Separate marble shower and bath with heated bathroom floor.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi access
- Flatscreen satellite television
- In-house movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Spacious executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial (IDD) telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic in-room safe
- Bedside lighting controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Separate marble shower and bathtub
- Heated bathroom floor
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Feather duvet and toppers
- Pillow menu
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests that are under the age of 6 (maximum of two children) can enjoy buffet meals, and children between the ages of 6 and 12 (maximum of two children) will be entitled to a 50% discount on the buffet price when accompanied by a paying adult. *Buffet is subject to availability.