The Specialty Suite provides luxury accommodation with gorgeous views of the Gan River and the landscaped riverside. The suite's extra space makes it the ideal choice for guests that wish to have a private event or business meeting.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Daily breakfast and evening cocktails and canapés
- Beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
Each room offers 149 sqm / 1,601 sqf of luxury space.
Magnificent views of the Gan River.
Separated living room and bedroom.
Marble-clad bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, plush towels and bathrobe.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with its full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi access
- 40-inch LCD satellite television
- Satellite / cable television with extensive news and movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- IDD telephone with bathroom extension
- Voice mail
- Full-size executive writing desk with international sockets
- Electronic in-room locker
Bath & Personal Care
- 17-inch LCD satellite television in bathroom
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Plush bathrobes
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.