Executive River View Suite
The Executive River View Suite features extensive high-floor accommodation with stunning views of the Gan River and the landscaped riverside. The separated living room is suitable for private meetings during a business trip.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Daily breakfast and evening cocktails and canapés
- Beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
Each room offers 104 sqm / 1,118 sqf of luxury space.
Magnificent views of the Gan River.
Separated living room and bedroom.
Marble-clad bathroom with separate shower, bathtub, plush towels and bathrobe.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with its full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi access
- 40-inch LCD satellite television
- Satellite / cable television with extensive news and movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- IDD telephone with bathroom extension
- Voice mail
- Full-size executive writing desk with international sockets
- Electronic in-room locker
Bath & Personal Care
- 17-inch LCD satellite television in bathroom
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Plush bathrobes
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.