Ideal for guests seeking a higher level of comfort, the Executive Suite offers additional space and stylish modern décor including eye-catching artwork illuminated by mood lighting. The suite features a plush sitting area and guests can enjoy access to the exclusive Traders Club Lounge.
About the Traders Club
The more you travel, the more life's little luxuries become absolute necessities. For today's frequent travelers, we have created an exclusive retreat.
Experience a higher standard of accommodation, personalized service and a host of special privileges and amenities. We call it the Traders Club.
Traders Club Facilities and Privileges:
- Express arrival and departure on the Traders Club floor
- Traders Club Lounge access
- Breakfast served in the Traders Club Lounge from 6.30am to 10.30am
- Selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and canapés, from 5pm to 7pm (casual attire is required)
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day
- Fresh fruit in the room on arrival
- Daily newspaper upon request
- One suit pressing and shoeshine service
- Personalised concierge services
- Personalised business services
- Usage of a meeting room for 2 hours
Ramadan Timings: Traders Club Lounge will operate from 6:30am - 11pm. During the Holy Month, breakfast will only be served at Afya restaurant and Happy Hour will be from 6pm - 8pm.
Each suite offers 59 sqm / 635 sqf of comfort.
Picturesque view overlooking the canal.
Spacious bathroom with full size bath and separate monsoon shower in majority rooms.
Full-size executive writing desk.
Access to the exclusive Traders Club Lounge with its full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- Newspaper on request
- DVD player is only available upon request
- In-room monthly magazines
- LCD television
- Satellite / cable television
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Electronic safe
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- PC / laptop port
- Voice mail
Bath & Personal Care
- Shoeshine service
- Double wash basin
- Full-size bath
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Luxury toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Separate walk-in monsoon shower in majority rooms
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Daily drinking water
- Ice refill
- Welcome fruit
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.