Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, is conveniently located between the two bridges of Al Maqta and Mussafah, leading into Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is situated along a picturesque beachfront.
The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Below are the driving directions.
GPS Coordinates:24.2444 / 54.2929
Guests can reach Traders Hotel, Abu Dhabi, with a hotel limousine pick-up provided by the hotel.
To arrange an airport pick-up, simply provide your flight details and estimated time of arrival when you make your room booking online.
Please make your booking at least one day in advance.
There is a dedicated office for both Traders Hotel and Shangri-La Hotel at Abu Dhabi International Airport, where guests will be welcomed by our team to assist with their transportation requirements.
Advance booking can be made either by contacting the hotel directly by calling (971 2) 575 5357 or sending a fax to (971 2) 575 5452.
Hotel Limousine Charges for Airport Pick-up
Abu Dhabi International Airport
|BMW 7 series (3-Seater)
|| AED 225
Dubai International Airport
|BMW 7 series (3-Seater)
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in the limousine.
Above rate is based on a one-way trip to or from the hotel.
Local metered taxis are available upon arrival. The one-way journey takes approximately 15 minutes.
GPS Coordinates: 24.2444 / 54.2929
From Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Follow signs to Abu Dhabi for 20 km
- Follow signs to Abu Dhabi/Mussafah Bridge
- After the second ADNOC gas station, move into the right lane and take the Abu Dhabi Gate City exit
- Turn right towards THIRD Street
- Turn left at the roundabout and go over the blue bridge
- Turn left at the next roundabout and drive straight - the creek should be on the left
- Drive straight through the next four roundabouts
- Approaching the fourth roundabout, Traders Hotel will be seen on the left, turn and take the immediate exit on the right to enter
- On Sheikh Zayed Road, follow the signs to Abu Dhabi for 150 km
- Take the exit going towards Mussafah/Maqtaa Bridge and follow signs to Abu Dhabi/Maqtaa Bridge
- Before crossing Maqtaa Bridge, move into the right lane and take the exit following the “Tourism Information” sign
- Make a left turn and follow the road past the fort on your left, driving underneath Maqtaa Bridge
- Continue following the road until you come to the first roundabout and turn right.
- At the second roundabout, turn right towards the hotel entrance
From City Centre
- Follow the signs for Maqtaa Bridge and stay in the right lane along 2nd Street (Rashid Bin Saayed Al Maktoum Street), known locally as Airport Road
- Immediately after crossing the bridge, follow the Royal Jet Sign on your right and drive straight until you reach the second roundabout, the hotel entrance is on your right.