Shangri-La Hotel, Fuzhou introduces its first themed cultural tour package, “Exploring Three Lanes and Seven Alleys", to all first-time tourists and cultural enthusiasts travelling to the city. As part of “Shangri-La Escapes,” the package features a tailor-made tour in the national-class cultural heritage “Three Lanes and Seven Alleys” architectural blocks, complete with hotel accommodation and many local touches. The package is valid till 31 Dec 2013.
The Exploring Three Lanes and Seven Alleys package is priced at Rmb2,460 and includes the following benefits:
- Two-night stay in a Deluxe Room (single or double occupancy)
- Daily breakfast
- Local welcome tea and amenities
- Choice of three themed routes for a guided tour at the Three Lanes and Seven Alleys
- Round-trip hotel limousine service between the hotel and the tourist site
- Discount of 20% on food and beverage at all restaurants in the hotel
The three themed routes are the ancient lanes theme, the architecture theme and the former residences theme. Guests can select any one according to their own interests.
- Ancient Lanes Themed Route: the Former Residence of Yan Fu - Fujian Folk Custom Museum – Xiao Huang Lou - Shui Xie Lou Tai - Zhou Zhewen Art Musuem
- Garden Themed Route: Fujian Folk Custom Museum - the Former Residence of Wang Lin - Xiao Huang Lou - Shui Xie Lou Tai - the Former Residence of Lin Congyi
- Former Residences Themed Route: the Former Residence of Lin Jueming and Bing Xin - the Former Residence of Yan Fu - Fujian Folk Custom Museum - Xiao Huang Lou - the Former Residence of Lin Congyi - the Former Residence of the Liu's Family
The package is subject to 15 per cent service charge and three days advance reservation is required.
With a history of over 2,200 years, Fuzhou fascinates travellers from home and abroad with its pristine landscape. Among numerous places of interest and heritage sites in the downtown, the Three Lanes and Seven Alleys represents the essence of history and culture of this time-honoured capital city. It exhibits Fuzhou's cultural achievements such as bodiless lacquer, Shoushan stone carving and cork painting, and it is deemed a "Museum of Ancient Architectures of the Ming and Qing Dynasties" for its architectural style. It is also well known for being the former residence of numerous officers from times past as well as contemporary celebrities.
Shangri-La Escapes is a collection of specially created packages from selected Shangri-La hotels and resorts throughout the world. Designed with travellers’ passions in mind and aiming to offer the very best of Shangri-La hospitality, Shangri-La Escapes have been crafted to please the shopaholic, the gourmand, the spa junkie, the nature lover and the culture vulture.
For enquiries and reservations, please call Shangri-La Hotel, Fuzhou at (86 591) 8798 8288, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.shangri-la.com/fuzhou.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently owns and/or manages more than 90 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room inventory of over 38,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in Mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar and Sri Lanka. For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com