Reinventing French cuisine with local products is the culinary concept behind S.T.A.Y. In a fun and interactive setting, guests are regaled with a holistic and unforgettable dining experience.
Heart of Romaine and Crispy Vegetables
King crab meat and condiments
1. The heart of the lettuce is served whole with a mix of fine slices of raw fennel and some radish, basil and cherry tomatoes.
2. It is seasoned with a mustard and olive oil ginger dressing to keep the freshness.
3. This salad is put in a nest with steamed Alaskan king crab meat on the bottom. It is seasoned with the same dressing as the salad with the addition of some fresh ginger and sliced basil.
Black Peppered Wagyu Beef Fillet 'Cafe de Paris'
Typical Parisian dishes, pan fried beef filet with crushed black pepper served with traditional black pepper sauce and gratin dauphinois.
Black truffle carbonara pasta
1. The scallops arrive fresh from Dalian every day and are opened in the kitchen.
2. They are then simply pan fried and finished with a little butter.
3. Large home-made egg pasta cooked in a carbonara sauce is placed on the bottom of a serving plate.
4. The sauce is made with shallots, pancetta, cream and white Chardonnay wine.
5. The sauce is finished with chopped black truffle to give power to the dish.
Saint Honore with Chocolate Whipped Cream
Puff pastry topped with chocolate whipped cream and choux pastry.