Reinventing French cuisine with local products is the culinary concept behind S.T.A.Y. In a fun and interactive setting, guests are regaled with a holistic and unforgettable dining experience.
Spit-roasted lamb couscous, Oriental-style spiced vegetables and chili sauce
1. Cut all the vegetables into cubes. Remove the skin of the bell pepper, and the pulp and skin of the tomatoes. Heat the olive oil in a big pan. Then, add in the carrot, fennel, onion, pumpkin, zucchini, bell pepper, and make sure they are all cooked at the same time. Then, add the tomato paste and the tomato, cover the surface with the chicken stock and add the ras el hanout. Cook for a while. Then, add the lamb jus and season it.
2. Make a roll from the lamb shoulder with the nerves and fat already removed. Turn the grill on. Cook the meat in the steam oven and then, cool it down.
3. Spit-roast the lamb. In a bowl plate, put the couscous in a circle around the vegetables. Put the lamb on the top. Decorate the dish with the herbs, and put the chili sauce in a sauce bowl.
Half-baked farm egg with Madeira wine sauce and beaten egg white dome coated with celeriac coulis
1. Pan-sear the beef trimming with the butter and shallots. Degrease the meat and put it back in the pan. Glaze the meat with the Madeira wine. Then, add the beef stock and beef jus. Reduce and reserve.
2. Cut the celeriac into big square pieces. Cook in the salty milk and cream until it’s extremely soft. Strain it. Then, mix with the thermomix to get the coulis, and season it.
3. Whisk the egg white till it’s beaten. Spray the grease on the mold in the shape of a half ball. Use a spatula to put the egg white in the mold. Make a hole with a spoon and pour in the egg yolk. Add salt and pepper. Then, cover with the egg white. Put the mold on the grill and cook in the steam oven.
4. Cut the frozen sandwich bread with the machine into slices 2mm thick. Cut a square of 4cm on the side. Then, cut a circle with a 2cm diameter inside. When it’s done, cook the slices and the circles between two flat trays with the grease paper on it at 160 degrees for 10 min.
5. Gently take out the egg white from the mold, put it on the grill and pour the celeriac coulis slowly over it. Then, put it on a plate and pour the sauce around it. Evenly spread the black truffle cubes around the plate and put the Melba toast on the dome. Then, put some golden paper on top.
Black truffle carbonara pasta
1. The scallops arrive fresh from Dalian every day and are opened in the kitchen.
2. They are then simply pan fried and finished with a little butter.
3. Large home-made egg pasta cooked in a carbonara sauce is placed on the bottom of a serving plate.
4. The sauce is made with shallots, pancetta, cream and white Chardonnay wine.
5. The sauce is finished with chopped black truffle to give power to the dish.
Saint Honore with Chocolate Whipped Cream
Puff pastry topped with chocolate whipped cream and choux pastry.