Palace at China World Hotel, Beijing combines a classic Cantonese menu with
light, creative Huaiyang cuisine.
restaurant will mark the debut of its private label by offering a signature
selection of Chinese premium teas and culinary condiments. It also carries a
designer sommelier series of gourmet wine glasses that is elegantly packaged and
available for purchase.
- The Most Favorite Restaurant in Beijing, Beijing Tourism Administration, 2013
- The Best Jiangnan Cuisine Restaurant of the Year, Time Out Beijing, 2013
- Best 50 Beijing Restaurants, Tatler, 2013
- Chinese Restaurant of the Year (Hotel) Honorable Mention, Cityweekend, 2013
- Best Huaiyang Cuisine Restaurant, Time Out Beijing (Chinese) 2012
- The Best Restaurant of the Year, Time Out Beijing (Chinese) 2012
Executive Chinese Chef Kenny Chan
As Executive Chinese Chef, he pursues the highest standards for all his culinary creations.
Meet the chefs
Signature dishes from our experienced chef, crafted with meticulous attention to every detail and presented to your table.