Aria at China World Hotel, Beijing, was named after the operatic term which means a long accompanied song for a solo voice. The restaurant offers guests a chic atmosphere for dining and modern Western cuisine that is complemented by an extensive wine selection.
Guests are invited to enjoy pre- and post-dinner drinks at the wine bar against the backdrop of live jazz band. Also, Aria is an ideal location for business and corporate functions.
- China's Wine List of The Year Award (3 goblets), Vinehoo.com, 2015
- Best Wine Bar, Reader Bar & Club Awards, The Beijinger, 2015
- Best Western Restaurant List, Time Out Beijing, 2015
- Beijing’s Best Restaurants, Tatler, 2015
- Best Business Lunch, Reader Restaurant Awards, TheBeijinger, 2015
- Best Service Restaurant, Beijing Restaurant Week, 2014
- Best European Restaurants in Beijing, Cityweekend, 2014
- Best Bar of Wine, The Beijinger, Readers Annual Survey, 2014
- Best Restaurant for Wine Collection, Timeout Beijing, 2014
- Best Restaurant by Diplomats’ Choice, Global Times, 2014
Signature dishes from our experienced chef, crafted with meticulous attention to every detail and presented to your table.