Aria at China World Hotel, Beijing was named after the operatic song lyrics for the solo voice. The restaurant offers guests contemporary European cuisine that is complemented by an extensive wine selection and a stylish dining environment.
Guests are invited to enjoy pre- and post-dinner drinks at the wine bar against the backdrop of live jazz band. Also, Aria is an ideal location for business and corporate functions.
- Best 50 Restaurants in China,Food and Wine Magazine, 2013
- The Best Recommended Restaurant of Wine List of the Year, Time Out Beijing, 2013
- Top 10 Five-Star Luxury Bars in Beijing, www.21cn.com, 2013
- Best Bar and Cafe, Best Restaurant in Beijing and Shanghai Tatler, 2013
- The Beijinger Recommends, the Beijinger's 10th Annual Reader Restaurant Awards, 2013
- Editor's Pick Best Wine Selection, the Beijinger's Reader Bar & Club Awards, 2013
- Best Wine Selection Honorable Mention, Cityweekend 2013 Reader's Choice Dining and Nightlife Awards, 2013
- Best of Award of Excellence, Wine Spectator Magazine, 2013
- The Wine List of Excellency of the Year, Australia's Wine List of the Year Award Committee, 2013
- Best of Award of Excellence, Wine Spectator Magazine, 2012
- Best Renowned Bar, Time Out, Beijing (Chinese), Best Bar of Beijing, 2012
- Best Wine List, The Beijinger 9th Annual Reader Bar & Club Awards, 2012
- Best Service Honorable Mention, Cityweekend Reader's Choice Dining and Nighlife Awards, 2012
- Best Wine Selection, Cityweekend Reader's Choice Dining and Nighlife Awards, 2012
- One of 20 Best Beijing Restaurants, www.cnngo.com, 2012
- Outstanding Wine List, The Beijinger Reader Restaurant Award, 2012
- The Best Wine Restaurant, Time Out, Beijing (Chinese), 2012
- Best European Restaurant, Martell Gourmet Map Award by Modern Weekly, 2012
Aria Chef de Cuisine David Pooley
Learn more about our creative chef.
Meet the chef
Signature dishes from our experienced chef, crafted with meticulous attention to every detail and presented to your table.