Aria at China World Hotel, Beijing, was named after the operatic lyric song for the solo voice. The restaurant offers guests contemporary European cuisine complemented with an extensive wine selection in a stylish dining environment.
Guests are invited to enjoy pre- and post-dinner drinks at the wine bar against a backdrop of live jazz band. Aria also makes an ideal location for business and corporate functions.
- Best of Award of Excellence, Wine Spectator Magazine, 2012
- Best Renowned Bar, Time Out, Beijing (Chinese), Best Bar of Beijing, 2012
- Best Wine List, The Beijinger 9th Annual Reader Bar & Club Awards, 2012
- Best Service Honorable Mention, Cityweekend Reader's Choice Dining and Nighlife Awards, 2012
- Best Wine Selection, Cityweekend Reader's Choice Dining and Nighlife Awards, 2012
- One of 20 Best Beijing Restaurants, www.cnngo.com, 2012
- Outstanding Wine List, The Beijinger Reader Restaurant Award, 2012
- The Best Wine Restaurant, Time Out, Beijing (Chinese), 2012
- Best European Restaurant, Martell Gourmet Map Award by Modern Weekly, 2012
- Best International Restaurant, Time Out, Beijing (English) Food Awards, 2011
- Restaurant of the Year Merit Award, Time Out, Beijing (English) Food Awards, 2011
- The best wine restaurant, Time Out, Beijing (Chinese), 2011
- Editor's pick of "Best for Business Networking", The Beijinger 8th Annual Bar and Club Awards, 2011
- Best for Wine, The Beijinger 8th Annual Bar and Club Awards, 2011
- Editor's pick of "Outstanding for Wine", The Beijinger 8th Annual Bar and Club Awards, 2011
- Editors' pick of "Best Restaurant for Special Occasions", Beijinger, 2011
Aria Chef de Cuisine David Pooley
Learn more about our creative chef.
Meet the chef
Signature dishes from our experienced chef, crafted with meticulous attention to every detail and presented to your table.