1 866 565 5050
In partnership with Cirque du Soleil, experience Kurios – Cabinet of Curiosities like never before with this all inclusive package.
- One night stay at Shangri-La Toronto
- 2 VIP Cirque du Soleil Tickets
- Show ticket with premium view
- Access to the VIP suite with fully-licensed bar and appetizers before the show and during intermission
- Photo opportunity with Cirque du Soleil artists before the show
- Access to private bathrooms and an outdoor terrace
- Dedicated entrance with VIP service hosts
- Parking at the event
- Breakfast for two
- Valet Parking at Shangri-La Toronto
About the show:
In an alternate yet familiar past, in a place where wonders abound for those who trust their imagination, a Seeker discovers that in order to glimpse the marvels that lie just below the surface, we must first learn to close our eyes. In his larger-than-life curio cabinet, the Seeker is convinced that there exists a hidden, invisible world – a place where the craziest ideas and the grandest dreams await. A collection of otherworldly characters suddenly steps into his makeshift mechanical world. When the outlandish, benevolent characters turn his world upside down with a touch of poetry and humor in an attempt to ignite the Seeker’s imagination, his curios jump to life one by one before his very eyes. What if by engaging our imagination and opening our minds we could unlock the door to a world of wonders?
KURIOS™ – Cabinet of Curiosities is Cirque du Soleil’s 35th production since 1984.Cabinets of curiosities are the ancestors of museums, also known as cabinet of wonder in the Renaissance Europe. Aris-tocrats, members of the merchant class and early practitioners of science formed collections of historical relics, works of art or mysterious travel souvenirs or artefacts.