The hotel has a 1,743 square-metre Grand Ballroom with a 10-metre high ceiling. There will also be a 514-square-metre junior ballroom and 6 function rooms totaling 659 square metres.
Our unique Lifestyle Suite provides a combination of intimacy and opulence. Complete with a bar and reception area, living room, dining room and courtyard, the facility offers a first-class experience for board meetings, cocktail parties and other exclusive functions.
All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, including the following:
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Data projector
- In-house simultaneous translation system
- Laptop / PC
- Multi-microphone system with recording service
- Multi-system VCR
- Overhead and slide projector
- Video / teleconferencing facilities
Jing An Shangri-La, Shanghai has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to help customise meetings and events that have uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of activities including:
- Eco-coffee breaks featuring sustainable seafood and locally-sourced cuisines
- An afternoon Jing An Historical tour where modern development meets cultural heritage. The stay experience at Jing An Shangri-La is enriched by many other heritage sites dotting the Jing’an district map. A customised route that brings you to former residences of famous poets, writers and other public figures.
Call us at (86 21) 2203 8888 or email email@example.com for more details.
CITRUS, TEA and DEATH BY CHOCOLATE: The hotel has launched three new kinds of themed coffee breaks to allow guests to experience an even more unforgettable event. Guests can enjoy a bright atmosphere with colourful decor and indulge in a menu with zesty flavours or a chocolate fantasy world. Alternatively, they can watch a Chinese tea-brewing ceremony during an interactive session with a gongfu tea master.
CITRUS: CNY 300 per person
TEA: CNY 250 per person
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE: CNY 300 per person
From 30 people