1 866 565 5050
The whole family is in for a treat throughout their stay – from a personal welcome amenity basket curated just for them, resort credit that can be used at the restaurants and leisure facilities, unlimited play time at Adventure Zone for the kids, to gaming for the kids at heart.
Length of stay: Minimum of 2 nights
This offer includes:
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults, or up to 4 adults when staying in a Two-Bedroom Villa.
- Round-trip land and speedboat transfer via Caticlan airport
- High-speed, unrestricted Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- PHP 2,000 net resort credit per night (excluding concessionaire services)
- Unlimited use of indoor recreational equipment (choice of Xbox 360 Kinect, video games or videoke)
- Unlimited access to the Adventure Zone for children
- Signature kid’s amenities:
- Bath amenities
- Nikki Paniki toy
- Tee pee tent (for Two-Bedroom Pool Villa guests only)
- 15-minute Percussion Massage for 2 persons at Chi, The Spa (once per stay)
- Complimentary Fruit Sorbet for the family at Cielo Poolside Restaurant & Bar (once per stay)
- Exclusive recreational activities for the entire family
- Sailor Passport where the entire family can collect stamps and treats while exploring the resort
- Souvenir family photo
- Movie Time at the Entertainment Center with complimentary popcorn (once per stay)
Children's Meal Policy
The following children’s meal plan is applicable for all Shangri-La Circle members. When accompanied by a dine-in adult, up to 2 children of registered in-house hotel guests at the age of 6 and below can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children at the age of 6 and below and all children who are above 6 years of age but under 12 years of age will receive a 50% discount on the adult buffet price. Registered in-house hotel guests can also join Shangri-La Circle at any time during their stay to enjoy the meal plan. Children of non-registered walk-in guests under the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on buffet meals at the all-day dining outlets.
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance to us. Shangri-La Boracay is certified with the Safety Seal by the Department of Trade and Industry, Safe Travels Stamp by the Department of Tourism, and has been awarded with the SafeGuard™ Hygiene Excellence and Safety Label by Bureau Veritas, the world’s leading testing and inspection agency.
Enjoy international holidays with greater peace of mind. You will be automatically covered by our AIG insurance policy at no additional charge when you stay at our hotel.
Learn more about our COVID-19 certifications, insurance coverage and validity dates, and other updates here.
For more information regarding travel and safety protocols specific to Boracay, please click here.