Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang
Create a magical moment under the starry night whilst enjoying a fun-filled and unique outdoor camping adventure for the entire family in Penang. Experience a range of immersive activities and skill building such as the art of knotting & weaving and toasting marshmallow cones over the campfire. So, are you ready to “Jom Camping” with us?
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children (below 6 years old)
- Daily scheduled shuttle bus service to and from George Town (Shuttle bus service is not available until further notice)
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Outdoor tent and activities
- Traditional Art of Coconut Leaf Weaving - Learn the art of weaving coconut leaves, have a go at weaving 3D fun animal shapes or create your own design.
- Knot Master - Learn the theory of 4 essential survival knots for the outdoors and practice your new skills hands on.
- Bullseye - Test your skill with a traditional blow pipe and learn the technique of the ancient hunter as well as practical training - hit the target to score as many points as possible!
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cones - Fill an ice cream waffle cone with marshmallows, chocolate chips or even fruit. Wrap it tin foil and sit next to the fire, let cool and enjoy!
Enjoy the best online rates guaranteed, and take advantage of instant rewards when you book direct and join our Golden Circle loyalty programme. More benefits, more savings and free nights. Click here to join.
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.